A house is the largest purchase most of us will ever make so it’s important to have our finance under control. Use these free calculators to start estimating the cost to purchase and finance your home. This post includes different finance calculators for the purchase of your home.
- Mortgage Payment Calculator: The Mortgage payment calculator is used to calculate the users payment based upon the interest rates and loan amount entered. Check out the mortgage calculator.
- FHA Loan Limits: The FHA Loan Limits calculator helps you calculate the size of the loan the FHA is willing to insure. Check out the FHA Calculator.
- Rates By State: Use this calculator to help you work out the going rate in a specific state. Check out Rates By State Calculator.
- National Rates: Download this widget to help you work out the going rate nationally. Check out the national rates calculator.
- Interest Only Calculator: Using this calculator helps you compare interest only loans with fully amortized loans. Check out this Interest Only Calculator.
- Affordability Calculator: Use our affordability calculator to figure out how much house you can afford. Check out the Affordability Calculator.
- Should I Refinance Calculator: This calculator will help you to decide whether or not you should refinance your current mortgage at a lower interest rate. Check out the Refinance Calculator.
- Rent VS Buy Calculator: Use this calculator to forecast the net effects of all the hidden forces between the cost of renting and the cost of buying a home. Check out Rent VS Buy Calculator.
- Credit Card Payoff Debt: Use this calculator to calculate your debt and time it will take to pay off. Credit Card Payoff Debt Calculator.
- Mortgage Length Calculator: Use this calculator which calculates your mortgage length. Check out Mortgage Length Calculator.
I hope this post comes in handy when needing to calculate expenses for your home purchase. Please subscribe to my blog to stay updated with the latest Real Estate Trends and Free Resources!