One of the things I learned when I started my real estate career is the need of tools and apps to market and keep myself organized. You could hit a stale point in your real estate business by not using the right tools or apps.
You’re about to read the most inclusive list of tools and apps for real estate business.
Best Real Estate Apps
1. Dropbox: Simplifies the way you create, share, and collaborate. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and keep your files safe. It allows you to save files on your computer and then access them on your phone from the road. Everything you keep in Dropbox is synced automatically to all your devices.
- Benefits of using Dropbox
- Keep your photos safe
- Work on slides together
- Never lose a file again
- Send videos quickly
2. Evernote Collect, nurture, and share ideas across desktop and mobile platforms with Evernote. Your thoughts are always with you, always accessible, always in sync. Capture a note once, and it’s instantly available on all your devices. Never worry about where you saved something because it’s in Evernote, and Evernote is wherever you are.
3. Magisto: Automatically turn videos and photos into beautifully edited movies. Create professional videos that promote you and your business. Magisto selects the best parts of your videos and photos, adds your chosen music, themes, and effects, and splices them into beautiful little movies.
4. Buffer: Buffer makes it super easy to share any pages you’re reading. Keep your buffer topped up and we automatically share them for you. Buffer shares your content at the best possible times throughout the day so that your followers and fans see your updates more often. Get the most out of each post.
5. Keynote: With it’s powerful tools and dazzling effects, Keynote makes it easy to create stunning and memorable presentations. And now with the beta release of new collaboration features, your team can work together in real time on a Mac, iPad, or iPhone – even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
6. LinkedIn: When you sync your LinkedIn account with your phone it enables contacts, calendar, and email apps on your phone. LinkedIn will enable all your contacts on your phone easy access to contact potential leads.
7. Streak: Run your entire business from your inbox. Collaborate with a single click. Share contact, email, files, and anything else needed to get the job done.
8. Bond: Use Bond to send handwritten cards in seconds.
Features that work for your business:
- Completely customizable stationery
- Dedicated account manager
- Fulfillment, postage, and shipping
- Personal signature
I hope these real estate mobile apps come in handy! If you have any apps that you’re currently using that was not mentioned above please leave them in the comment section. I would love to know what real estate apps make you guys rock star agents!